OYO 838 My Home Hotel Pekeliling in Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

OYO 838 My Home Hotel Pekeliling 2-Star Hotel


OYO 838 My Home Hotel Pekeliling is a 2-Star hotel located at 62, Jalan Lumut, Complex Damai, Titiwangsa Sentral Kuala Lumpur,Kuala Lumpur Malaysia 50400 ,offers a variety of facilities that can make you comfortable. My Home Hotel Pekeliling is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Kuala Lumpur. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, 24-hour front desk, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park are just some of the facilities on offer. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Convenience and comfort makes My Home Hotel Pekeliling the perfect choice for your stay in Kuala Lumpur.

Description of OYO 838 My Home Hotel Pekeliling 2-Star Hotel

  • Number of rooms : 38 rooms
  • Number of floors : floors
  • Check in : 2:00 PM
  • Check out : 12:00 PM
  • Number of reviews : 83 reviews
  • Average review : 6.6 See all reviews HERE
  • RATES FROM : USD 16   BOOK NOW
OYO 838 My Home Hotel Pekeliling is one of the best 1 star hotels in the Kuala Lumpur, get comfortable service and an unforgettable stay. This hotel can be booked online without using a credit card, making it easier for you and ensuring you get a place to stay before arriving in the Kuala Lumpur.
Please compare the price and get a special discount offer for you  COMPARE PRICE

Gallery of OYO 838 My Home Hotel Pekeliling 2-Star Hotel










buy button


Details location OYO 838 My Home Hotel Pekeliling in map



Video about OYO 838 My Home Hotel Pekeliling


Komentar