My Hotel Sentral 2 in Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

My Hotel Sentral 2 2-Star Hotel


My Hotel Sentral 2 is a 2-Star hotel located at No 68 Jalan Padang Belia, Brickfields Kuala Lumpur,Kuala Lumpur Malaysia 50470 ,offers a variety of facilities that can make you comfortable. My Hotel Sentral 2 is a popular choice amongst travelers in Kuala Lumpur, whether exploring or just passing through. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, convenience store, daily housekeeping, taxi service are just some of the facilities on offer. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with towels, wooden/parqueted flooring, separate living room, television LCD/plasma screen, mirror. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Friendly staff, great facilities and close proximity to all that Kuala Lumpur has to offer are three great reasons you should stay at My Hotel Sentral 2.

Description of My Hotel Sentral 2 2-Star Hotel

  • Number of rooms : 47 rooms
  • Number of floors : 5 floors
  • Check in : 2:00 PM
  • Check out : 12:00 PM
  • Number of reviews : 4454 reviews
  • Average review : 7.5 See all reviews HERE
  • RATES FROM : USD 18   BOOK NOW
My Hotel Sentral 2 is one of the best 1 star hotels in the Kuala Lumpur, get comfortable service and an unforgettable stay. This hotel can be booked online without using a credit card, making it easier for you and ensuring you get a place to stay before arriving in the Kuala Lumpur.
Please compare the price and get a special discount offer for you  COMPARE PRICE

Gallery of My Hotel Sentral 2 2-Star Hotel










buy button


Details location My Hotel Sentral 2 in map



Video about My Hotel Sentral 2


Komentar